Enter all clues by Monday, August 26th for a chance to win!
Even the pickiest eaters love the garden-fresh flavors of Garden Select, and our new young formulas make this pet favorite line even better!
To celebrate the benefits of Garden Select, we’re hosting a digital, garden-themed scavenger hunt EXCLUSIVELY FOR PETCO ASSOCIATES. Read the clues and find & enter all five clues to win an Amazon gift card or Oxbow SWAG bag.
There are many reasons that Garden Select makes small pets hop for joy! For many pets, it’s the irresistible, garden-inspired flavor and aroma. To find TOKEN #1, visit the Oxbow Blog and learn about the other “top five” reasons pets and pet parents love Garden Select.
Did you know that Garden Select is now available in both young and adult formulas? To find TOKEN #2, visit Oxbow’s website and learn more about the ingredients in Garden Select Young Rabbit.
Garden Select is a favorite food of many pets. To find token #3, check out the blog on Oxbow’s website and look for a side-by-side comparison that shows that makes each of Oxbow’s food lines unique.
Adult rabbits love the savory aroma and garden-fresh flavor of Garden Select! To find TOKEN #4, head to the Oxbow website and learn more about Garden Select Adult Rabbit.
There’s a Garden Select variety to meet the daily nutrition needs of both young and mature animals. To find TOKEN #5, visit the Oxbow Blog and learn more about the importance of young formulas for small pets.
Garden Treasure Hunt Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who complete the entry form at http://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com/garden-treasure-hunt and who are 18+ as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, Canada, Australia, and Singapore and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Oxbow Animal Health, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Oxbow Animal Health as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 15, 2019 and ending July 29, 2019 11:59 PM CST. Winners will be chosen at random from the entire pool of correct entries by an Oxbow panel and announced on July 30, 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com/garden-treasure-hunt.The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, contain incorrect clues, or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oxbow Animal Health. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Oxbow Animal Health.
5. Prizes: The grand prize winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one bag of Garden Select food of their choosing (4 lbs or smaller) monthly for one year. The second place winner will receive a garden-themed gift basket valued at $100 (USD). The third place winner will receive an Amazon gift card valued at $50 (USD). The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by Oxbow Animal Health. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Oxbow Animal Health to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected at random by a panel committee under the supervision of Oxbow Animal Health. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Oxbow Animal Health shall have no liability for Winners' failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, are ineligible, fail to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fail to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prizes may be forfeited and alternate Winners selected. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OXBOW ANIMAL HEALTH’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Oxbow Animal Health, anyone acting on behalf of Oxbow Animal Health and Oxbow Animal Health’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oxbow Animal Health. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Oxbow Animal Health from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Oxbow Animal Health may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Oxbow Animal Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Oxbow Animal Health’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Oxbow Animal Health may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Oxbow Animal Health. Oxbow Animal Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Oxbow Animal Health has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Oxbow Animal Health reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Oxbow Animal Health and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEBRASKA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NEBRASKA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners' names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Oxbow Animal Health 11902 South 150th Street, Omaha, NE 68138 USA.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Oxbow Animal Health 11902 South 150th Street, Omaha, NE 68138 USA.
15. Campaign hosted by Oxbow Animal Health is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.